Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Mental Health Care


Alcoholism The Cause The CureAlcoholism: The Cause & The CureThe 101 ProgramWhat our readers and those on
                        the program are saying!Testimonials"Hello!I just wanted to tell you that I finished the Krispy Kleen 8
                          week detox about a week ago. Your program was a life saver. I
                          have tried countless times to quit drinking, all unsuccessful.
                          Exercise alone did not help. I needed the nutritional and supplemental
                          support that is offered in the Krispy Kleen program. I want to
                          thank Ms. Petralli for taking the time and energy to compile
                          this program. Not only has my compulsive desire to get drunk
                          everyday disappeared, but I am now running 3-4 miles every day,

                          also quit smoking, I'm accomplishing things I thought I'd never
                          have the inspiration for, and making big life changes. I can't
                          thank you enough. This detox program is a real success, and everyone
                          with an alcohol problem should know about it. I can see the change
                          is permanent. Even my cravings for high-carb / high-sugar foods
                          has disappeared.I feel The 101 Program should have more exposure than she does.
                          I have already told several alcoholic relatives about it. Hopefully,
                          they'll take it seriously enough to embark on this journey. Getting
                          started is the hardest part (I received the shipment late December
                          but didn't get the guts to really start on it for real until
                          late February).Thanks again. Feel free to publish this testimony if you wish
                          from John G., Lancaster, PA."Regards,John
                          "After 20 years of
                          drinking myself to sleep every night, I approached this program
                          with trepidation and skepticism. However, with Genita's coaxing
                          and a well developed preparation week, I successfully stopped
                          drinking and had remarkably little or no impulse to commence
                          my old habit. A landmark program without the stigma of counseling
                          or meetings. Highly recommended."DD - Texas******
                          Hello!First of all, let me just
                          thank Ms. Petralli for making the effort to consolidate all this
                          extremely valuable information. I've been looking around for
                          quite some time for an alternative approach to fighting alcohol
                          abuse with no luck.I purchased the book a few nights ago and have been glued to
                          it ever since. I finished it last night, and I totally resonate
                          with its point of view. I have always considered diet to be the
                          most crucial factor in any problem.....I just never made the
                          sugar connection with my problem drinking.I am very excited about the 101 Program…thanks for all your
                          help.TS - Washington******Thank you, I got it, I've read it, I'm 3 days into this now &
                          she's absolutely right. I feel great, both mentally & physically
                          because of what I read & have done, and I'm only 3-days into
                          getting rid of my problem.LM - New Hampshire******Thank you for your patience and I have been dry now for 2 weeks
                          and have not felt the same pain as in previous occasions!! Thanks.AP - United Kingdom******Completed week 5 and am coasting to the Krispy Kleen finish line.
                          Not sure I'm going to do the two-day fast as I have already lost
                          15 lbs. Got my blood tested Friday and obtained results today.
                          Biggest surprise was my cholesterol that dropped from 275 to
                          188. My blood pressure also dropped from an average of 138/84
                          to 115/75. Looking forward to eating a little more variety. I
                          don't even think about drinking. It's simply a non issue.RegardsDD - Texas******
                          All is well. No desire
                          to drink whatsoever. Based on this program as well as the "eat
                          for you type" structure I've adopted, I've managed to shed
                          some of my chronic ills. For example, I've been battling a ringworm
                          problem on both feet (my cat!) for about three months using a
                          home remedy (bleach and oil or oregano) with little luck. Mysteriously,
                          the problem has suddenly cleared up on its own. I've also had
                          marked improvements in other chronic conditions such as prostate
                          discomfort, candidas (rectal itching) and dry eye. When I started
                          the program my blood pressure was 138 / 84 but this morning it
                          was down to 117 / 75. In a couple of weeks I will be getting
                          another blood test to assess the affect on my cholesterol.DD - Texas******Thank you for your kind note and I'm glad to discover this book
                          and the methodology behind it. I'm a smart, nice looking 49 year
                          old man with a good relationship, good home and much to be thankful
                          for. I'm also addicted to alcohol and have been alarmed over
                          the past several years to see my addiction grow with an alarming,
                          frightening rate. I'm experiencing everything I've read so far
                          in the book and already feel a sense of relief in knowing that
                          I'm not doomed and my life is over. I see that there's a reason
                          to be hopeful about the future now.******Thank you for your lengthy e-mail. It was most informative, and
                          I will check out the resources. I've been studying up on the
                          hypoglycemia connection myself (my doctor told me I have a 40%
                          chance of developing diabetes in the next 10 years, so have been
                          trying to change my eating habits.) I see some of these same
                          carbohydrate related signs in my teenage son.Keep up the great work!NS - Arizona******I'm very impressed with the biochemical approach. Cravings have
                          been bothering me for years and this is the first time I have
                          found a scientific approach to dealing with them. You are doing
                          important work. Thanks again!LM - California
                          ******Thanks for all your help!!!! I finally got the program installed
                          and am very happy with the contents. I hereby bestow upon you
                          a medal for aid and assistance above the call of duty. Thanks
                          again.BT - Oregon******I had breast cancer 6 years ago and while on chemo and radiation,
                          compiled a personal supplement regime of over 35 vitamins, minerals
                          etc. Many I see are included in your supplements. I was focusing
                          on liver cleansing as the chemo needed to be cleansed out of
                          my system. I am always looking and doing periodic cleansing and
                          detox. I appreciate your approach and explanations of the body
                          functions etc. I feel this could be very valuable presented to
                          the cancer community as well for recovery from the toxic chemicals.
                          Many thanks once again.ML - New Mexico******Hello i received your second version and i think its great!!
                          … i cant wait to start the program. Thanks!EB - Connecticut******My husband and I have just finished reading the first chapter.
                          We both feel so relieved and happy we could just sit down and
                          cry. Thanks to all of you.Sincerely,LS - Montana******AA meetings are ridiculous, I recognized that right off the bat,
                          and they do leave you with a feeling of hopelessness that sticks,
                          until you read "Alcoholism: The Cause & The Cure".
                          It opened my eyes & mind to the truth. Knowing what's wrong
                          with you & having methods to heal it are what I looked for,
                          for several years. I gave up until recently, and happened on
                          your website.******The information Alcoholism: The Cause & The Cure provides
                          releases you from the depression and anxiety, the feeling that
                          you're doomed, that AA preaches. It makes you understand what's
                          happening to you & why, and how to change/stop it, and what
                          to expect along the way.EM - New York******Hi, I purchased your book about a month ago and found it quite
                          informing and must say it is helping me feel better.
                          ******Thanks - already reading, seems to be a sensible solution.
                          ******I have included the testimonials from those that did not find
                          AA helpful because it is an honest representation of the experiences
                          that many share. While AA has and does help people, it will never
                          replace treating the addiction in the holistic bio-medical way
                          it needs to be treated to heal it and that is why so many do
                          not find success in AA. I do not consider this the fault of AA
                          as it is a support group and not a treatment and many go to meetings
                          as a stand-alone treatment and that is where they go wrong. However,
                          it would be helpful if AA embraced the now proven fact that there
                          is a cure and would encourage people to begin the holistic treatments
                          that address the symptoms that make their lives miserable and
                          drive them back to drinking as well as the holistic treatments
                          such as this one that truly embody the cure.Change comes slow - I'm
                          just glad that you are here now!Site-mapAlcoholism: The
Cause & The Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment